Lizzie Velasquez

This post is not like the usual positions on our website - as you can see, there is only one photo. In the web of plenty, but I purposely did not make a selection. I just think that Lizzie regarded as a curiosity and wonder of her abnormal thinness impossible. People too are interested in - you can google

Lizzie suffers from a rare disease, triggered by genetic disorder - progeroidnym syndrome (when a person looks at a young age as an old man). You've heard about the illness Progeria - it can not be cured. Now, Lizzy, this is the disease, but in a particular manifestation. In addition, in one eye since birth Lizzie has a cataract - so that she sees only one eye. Plus, she has a strange digestive anomaly - it is constantly hungry. Lizzie to eat every 15-20 minutes, and eats whatever he wants - chocolate, pizza, pastry, and this is not reflected in its title. But hardly anyone would envy this ability - if Lizzie miss a meal, she was going to faint.

Lizzie weight - 56 pounds (less than 27 kg).

"Those who do not know about my illness, accused me of promoting anorexia. I'm not offended, "- wrote in his blog, Lizzie.
Despite his illness, Lizzie tries not to lose heart and optimistic about the future. She has her own website www.aboutlizzie.com/ and many friends. Lizzie said that all the tests are sent to the people again, and she does not complain about destiny:

"If I had the chance to change something in their appearance, I have not done anything - says Lizzy. - God made me the way I am now, is his will. I try to live a normal life as possible and go through life with a smile »
God, what a strong woman! Even if it is a little disingenuous - it is unlikely she would not want to change his life, but still, it is worthy of admiration. And anyone who whines about a pound of excess, I want to say - shut up and enjoy what you have.

Tags

See also

New and interesting