Lizzy Jagger

I respect and love Mick Jagger. The name of this singer has long been included in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and his contorted face and "horse" smile has long been a cult. Here is the clearest example of how an ugly appearance artist can be transformed into megaseksualnogo only by his charisma.

But, alas, talent, unlike eye color or shape of the lips, inheritance is not transmitted. It could not be better confirms the story of the heroine of this post, Lizzy Jagger. On this 27-year-old girl can be said in one sentence: it can a bit of everything: to walk on the catwalk, in the movies, singing ... but the success and the relative, unless it has made in the modeling business. And thanks to the famous names, not charisma.

Maybe someone finds me biased, but it is not. Personally, I have nothing against Lizzie - she pretty, slender girl without much overt signs "zvezdanutosti." Perhaps it is simply not decided on their priorities in life. Because of its business model a little "kicked out" more crafty girl ...

Elizabeth "Lizzy" Scarlett Jagger - the eldest daughter of the leader of The Rolling Stones Mick Jagger and model Jerry Hall. Model pushed her mother, sending 14-year-old little girl to show Thierry Mugler. In early 2002, Lizzie campaigned Tommy Hilfiger with Theodora Richards, daughter of Mick Jagger's colleague on The Rolling Stones Keith Richards.

In 2001, Lizzie starred in the documentary Being Mick, and in 2002 - in the drama "Iggy goes to the bottom" with Ryan Philippe and Claire Danes. But Lizzie cinema career do not work - the maximum that she was offered - tertiary role in dubious projects, to draw attention to the film known name. Therefore, since 2002 Lizzie movie not filmed

At various times, Lizzy Jagger worked with modeling agency Independent Models and Beatrice Model. The latest contract, which was signed by Jagger - with London agency TESS management

Lizzie with her mother Jerry Hall and her sister Georgia May, also a model

The greatest achievements in the field of fashion Lizzie can be considered that the model was the face of the collection LCM range by Lancome in 2002 and the presentation of the spring-summer collection by Mango in 2007

Hopefully, for the "Playboy" Lizzie stripped of anything better to do ... To be honest - it is not erotic, well, not her ...

But all that was long ago, and now about Lizzy Jagger almost unheard of. I agree that a modeling career is like a wave of wings moth - Today you are, and tomorrow of you will not remember. Although the need to pay tribute to Lizzie - her pedigree she could "score" a place in the modeling world in the years that way 15. But apparently, she does not want to sell themselves at the expense of mom and dad.

I know that Lizzie also sings, albeit in a narrow range. Perhaps someday we will learn about her as a singer ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting