Magical illustrations

Illustrators Popugaeva Olga and Dmitry Nepomnyashchii engaged in child and magazine illustration, cartoon for a long time. The pair met while studying at the Leningrad Art College. VA Serov and ... began to turn. To call what they sculpt pictures - do not dare ... rather, it is - a real collective work for four hands. Now a lot of lack of any negative, poshlyatiny and openly aggressive work on the fairy-tale theme, probably because we are beginning to nostalgia for the old Soviet books with good and, therefore, attractive illustrations. In short, I continue the tradition set the mood in the morning, and given that the wretched weather outside, try to do it as often as possible). If you find illustrators working in similar colors or in a direction - I will be very glad to your material.

Start with my lyubimenky seals!

"Cinderella", somewhat foolish expression ... But this is not an error ...

Further, the tale is very difficult recognizable (excluding book covers), but it did not spoil the experience.

Two more pictures. Winnie just gorgeous!

Well, in the end that is not characteristic of illustrators in general ... a self-portrait of the authors!
I also want this!

Well, the morning began in the country ... all fruitful Saturday!

Tags

See also

New and interesting