The Voice

Just want to say that I have never before interested in any reality show in the style of "American Idol" and «American Idol». I have it all seemed very sad, pathetic and unnatural. Judges who do not differ special merit or are in twilight of a career. Be sure the installation of the funny losers who came simply to shine. Long agonizing set of participants and the same for a long screening. People without a voice who take an enigmatic "charisma."

But all that changed when I saw the first season of the American «The Voice» last year. Although, of course, and this show is not perfect, but you may also become infected Voice-mania :) All the details below.

It should be noted that the format of the show is not yet invented in America, and in the Netherlands. Since then, «The Voice» has turned into an international franchise and TV, next to the original and the US version of the transmission format came in 10 countries, and this year they are joined by more 7. Does that come in this format until Russia unknown, but somehow I do not even want to.

To begin, perhaps, with the judges. Rather in the format of the show, they do not judge, but rather a coach and mentor, competing with each other. In my opinion the winning compared to the other songs show is that all of these people - the most that neither is successful musicians that are active at the moment (although Cristina, of course, is now experiencing is not the best round of his career, but still). Additionally, they are representatives of different genres, if not, then at least one genre of different directions, and I think quite cover the whole variety of weight wanting to get into the show, so that everyone has a chance to be selected.

Christina Aguilera think does not need any comments.

Adam Levine, Maroon 5 frontman all too well acquainted.

Cee-lo green, you probably know by his last year's hit «Forget you», or work in a team Gnarls Barkley - here remember the song «Crazy». Personally, I was surprised to learn that it is one and the same person :)

Finally, Blake Shelton, whose existence I had not known - successful country singer. Unlike other prominent representatives of the genre, fortunately, does not wear a cowboy hat and boots with spurs. A very nice man with a sense of humor, and he chooses a variety of artists, and not just those who are close to him in the genre. Became friends with Adam :)

Now that in itself than the whole trick shows, and how it is so different. Each of the trainers themselves is committed to dial the most successful team of artists that in the future one of his wards won. The fact that the blind are listening to the coaches sit in a chair with his back to the stage. If a coach like the voice he hears, he presses the button «I want you» - and turns the chair, showing that wants to get a man to his team, and the road back is no longer, if it appears that there is someone completely neprimetlivy who sort of does not roll for TV format. All addresses only the human voice.

Pre-selection of participants in the country does not show, and it is also great because it does not spend on screen time. This process takes, of course, not the Christine & Co. They, like us on television, they see already the most worthy of those who wished to participate. If one artist turned a few coaches, then he can choose whom to go to the team. Rants and arrangements of trainers to the extent of duration, and their comments are always positive (for me it's also a plus that none of the teachers not to get personal and do not laugh if something was really bad).

Before the show itself listening, we are introduced to a party. Here, here I do not know why, decided to share all sorts of sentimental story (if the participant has such) about how they won any disease, have overcome addiction, coping with the death of loved ones, live in extreme poverty, to hide their sexual orientation - in Generally someone else. When viewing the first season it all seemed to me to novelty and to be honest I watched and listened to it all. Watching the second season, which is in full swing at the moment - I often click on the rewind because somehow still boring.

Very often people come to the show already known in certain circles, even released a few albums, ie, people who already have fans who support them in voting. Or people who have already participated in other reality shows, and there's something not work out. Honestly, I do not know how to feel about this. Sometimes, of course, annoying that people are competing with simple housewives and sellers, for which this transmission - the first such experience.

This shows several stages.
The first - just the same blind listening. Here are some examples of the second season. Is the best example, of course, turn not to all :)

Total after the auditions, each coach a team is formed. In the first season - 8 people, in this - already out of 12.

The second stage - battles. In them every coach he picks and chooses a pair song that they will sing a duet. After that one person is sent home, and the other will continue to participate in the project. Coach helps both to prepare and to invite no less famous assistants.

Sometimes at this stage, everything is pretty predictable and once it is clear that the coach in general, defining a pair of immediately knew whom he would like to see their team on, and all this goes. But rarely, and really hot battle with an unpredictable choice.

The next stage - the traditional live show. Here, as usual. Only the process of reducing the commands much quicker. Somebody save the audience someone - a coach himself. And in the later stages of decreasing the number of participants decide everything just spectators. And no veto "this week, no one goes!". Total remain in the final 4 people - one of the best of each team. At this stage, my enthusiasm is greatly reduced, because, as a rule, are my favorites for some reason go quickly :)

Video will not make - the second season is not yet at this stage, and during the first season of NBC TV channel fiercely fought illegal web video, but apparently, they got sick, because for the new season, they also created an official channel on YouTube, where do all spread.

Upon completion of the project the winner and finalists release albums. I would not say that they are becoming very popular, and their names are still very few people about something they say, but nevertheless, this is a significant achievement in the biography of any person :) In the first season, Javier Colon won the team of Adam.

Do not forget also about the traditional tour of the country. In addition, the studio recorded versions of all the auditions and performances that are sold as singles on Itunes.

Trainers themselves, of course, also not only are sitting in chairs.

In general, highly recommended for viewing - a huge number of really interesting and original performers and fresh voices, what you saw in this post - just a small part :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting