Photo of Melissa Joan Hart

If you remember the TV series "Sabrina - Teenage Witch", then you surely must know the name of the one was a young witch from 1996 to 2004. That's right, it's Melissa Joan Hart. The truth is that very "little witch" has long grown up and now she is already 35 years old, but we remember her young and perky. Star 90 continues his film career, but now a priority for her family, because Melissa is the mother of two sons - Mason, who was born in January 2006, and Breydona, was born in March 2008. In addition, Hart has long been a married woman, she is married to musician Mark Wilkerson already since 2003. While no projects for future years it does not have, and whether you want it to her? That is the question. She copes with the role of the mother, and her role "Little Witch" does not allow it to completely open up to other characters. Once I watched "Nine Dead" and noted for myself that too Online Time plays Melissa (sorry for tautology). I think it is the role of a hostage, but I wish she did not stop there and develop. Perhaps someday, with age, it will return something better ... Although if approached with skepticism, then it illusive chances.

Tags

See also

New and interesting