Supermodel shoes

Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio together with Brazilian shoe brand Melissa has released a collection of shoes. The Brazilian brand is known for its original colored plastic shoes, enjoys great popularity around the world. Alessandra, which is now five months pregnant, is not the first celebrity to whom cooperates Melissa. Each year, Melissa invites untwisted person to work on a nominal pair of shoes. Among the designers of the brand are Vivienne Westwood, Gareth Pugh and Jean-Paul Gaultier. But Alessandra was the first in a new line of shoes Melissa Loves, which will be known to fans of the brand to create the ideal, in their opinion, shoes. Alessandra came up with two new models: Melissa Incense Glitter, inspired women's fashion 50s (pictured), and ballet flats Melissa Divine. "I wanted to create something that reflects my style - explains supermodel. - I only wear what I like. " In addition, as recognized by Alessandra Ambrosio, she wanted to try his hand at something besides the model business. The process of inventing new things fell to her liking, so it just right to expect from Alessandra new projects in this field.

Tags

See also

New and interesting