Willow Sage

Little Willow Sage Hart beauty that you see in this picture, not just cute and charming child, but a real stellar baby, because her mother - a famous singer Pink. Few could have predicted that rebel Pink gives birth is little daughter (the majority believes that it will be a boy), and will take care of her with such warmth. Still, the maternal instinct prevailed over everything else and now we see the touching picture - Alicia Beth Moore (P! Nk), her husband Carey Hart and their lovely daughter Willow.

The history of this family began long before the birth of Willow, because since the early 2000s Pink and Hart were in a relationship. At first they were friends, then began dating, and then she made Pink her lover's marriage proposal! It happened during the motokrossnyh races in Mammoth Lakes, where Hart was a racer. Pink supported him from the podium and suddenly it got to sign with the words "Will you marry me?", He naturally taken aback and thought that all this is nothing more than a joke of his girlfriend, but as it turned out Pink was not kidding. Expanding the plate it is proved (on the reverse side sported the words "I'm not kidding!"). It is through this act Pink they were married in 2006 in Costa Rica.

Two years later, a stormy life together Pink and Hart split, but not for long, because love conquers anyway. They resumed their relationship in 2009, and as it turned out they did not even officially divorced, so register the marriage once again did not have to. The couple was very happy that the difficulties were overcome, so pregnant Pink was a matter of time.

In autumn 2010, Pink has officially confirmed rumors about her pregnancy and added that infinitely glad this event. Soon came to light the main character of this post - Willow Sage Hart. It happened on June 2, 2011 in a clinic in Los Angeles.

First in life Willow photoshoot for the magazine «Hello!»:

On his beloved daughter and Pink, and her husband speak very warmly. So 32-year-old singer says:

"I can just sit and look at her. More I do not need anything! »

Pink and Willow:

Pink also admitted that her daughter does not cause any trouble, because she's a real sleepyhead!

"It's the first days behaves remarkably. All the talk about the horrors of sleepless nights and constant quarrels that lead to divorce does not apply. But it is actually not so bad »

Carey and Willow:

Couple named crumbs Willow Hart is not accidental, because Willow in English sounds like "Willow" and Sage "sacred". Thus, a "sacred willow." Willow - Pink favorite tree.

"My childhood was spent near the willows. This is the most flexible tree in nature and nothing can break it, neither wind nor other forces of nature "(Pink)

Happy family - Pink, Carey and Willow:

"I look forward to her first knowledge of life. She first dip your feet in the ocean, feel the rain for the first time, the first time sing and laugh. We dream to take her to our adventurous tours. She already was lucky that she will have the opportunity to travel to different countries, to know other cultures and so much to see "(Pink)

Tags

See also

New and interesting