Youth and black eye

Already a long time ago my posts do not appear here. And those that were, were too few. But love this site made me go back to the slender ranks of authors) does not return empty-handed, but with a series of materials about the beauty and sexuality that rarely enters the list of fashion magazines. There will be those who are not as famous as Bradley Cooper and Angelina Jolie. There are those who are really beautiful, but does not appear in the first lines of the charts sexiest stars. We begin, of course, with men)

Sexuality in men, be they are wrong - an innate trait. If a woman can make up beyond recognition, pull slimming underwear or dress by Herve Leger, the men have to live with what nature bestowed. Some unlucky ... But man, which will be discussed more than lucky. Of course, not everyone will agree that it is "very sexy", it's only my opinion ... and tomorrow, probably will be another actor, which I will be considered as "a walking sex." But hardly anyone would argue that it is really beautiful and devilishly attractive. And it ... .ta-da-da-dum ... Ben Barnes, ladies and gentlemen!

What do you know about it, except for two or three high-profile films with his participation? It is a dark horse.

Here's a summary dossier on this handsome.
Born: August 20, 1981, London, UK.
Parents: father - a psychiatrist, his mother - a marriage therapist.
Education: Kingston University, English and Drama, BA.
Height: 185 cm
Eye color: dark brown
Music: drums, piano and vocals.

I will not delve into the biography, because it is boring and completely useless. Let's look at the photo and read quotes of fun and a nice guy)

The fact that it is called the next Orlando Bloom:

I am not in the league of action heroes, but if you really need to hang on to me some label it "new Orlando Bloom" is no worse than any other

On the video for the song 'Leading me on' group Hyrise, in which he sang:

It was just for fun during college. Then it was fun, but now - no.

About uznavaimosti:

You will be surprised, as sometimes people do not see the obvious. I flew from New York to Los Angeles, and the only film that was shown in the plane, was "Stardust." And in the first 10 minutes of the film appear almost just me. I thought, "This is so embarrassing, all will now be looking at me." And nothing! Nothing ... So, maybe, I will not know after the Caspian

On the wardrobe in "Prince Caspian»:

It was weird when I first brought the shirt, and it was something like a flower. And I: "Really? Flowers? Flowers on the shirt? ". But I said, 'Yes, but then you get a huge armor with a lion. " I thought, "Okay. Cool. Bargain »

Reaction on posters "Prince Caspian»:

I do not know, it's a mixed feeling. Most often, it's just weird. Most often, it's just surreal. In a sense, you are walking or driving on Sunset Boulevard, and there ... your image size of 15 floors. This is unrealistic. ... It's a little embarrassing. But at the same time it flatters. Most of your mind thinks it's really cool, but another part of me is going through ... you know ... it's a film group, why do not they stuck posters this group? And I'm starting to feel the pressure, as if I was the real hero. This is great and scary

About how he googled myself:

I Google myself? Hmm ... Yes, recently. I do not like it, do not like the Internet. This is a bad place for a public person. There are so many people and so many opinions about you, about your acting. And everyone wants to criticize. I do not approve of this. I never said on the Internet that I think about someone else acting work. You should ignore almost everything good and almost all bad. And rest assured that the truth is somewhere in the middle. And that's what I'm trying to do now.

If you were a kangaroo what would you wear in your bag:

We were filming The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader in Australia, where we saw a bunch of kangaroos. It seemed that their young were not very comfortable. Their legs sticking out of the bag, and the head was not visible. I would be there wearing your iPod. Now I listen to a bunch of punk 70-80s.

The "Dorian Gray" much of the plot is based on your appearance. Your self-esteem is the harbors?

Not really. I still see a skinny, pale boy, the youngest in the class. But I'm working on it. I am working on his skinny body. Before, I never went to the gym, if it is not needed for the role. But now I like it.
Here's a sweet and funny guy that Ben Barnes. Personally, I hope that his career was fine, because it does not take talent.

Tags

See also

New and interesting