Photos Jensen Ackles

Those who watch the TV series "Supernatural" your pet and it is not Ian Somerhalder, Paul Welsy or Alexander Skarsgard, for obvious reasons, and Jensen Ackles - 34-year-old American actor. May he married for a long time (recently he and his fiancee Danneel marked the second anniversary of the wedding), and that he is not the best reputation, but how can these green eyes staring at the girls crazy? It is unlikely, although those who do not like the type of Jensen, he may seem too "sweetly." Eccles started his career as a child, filming in advertising children's products. Cute little boy at first harbored the dream of becoming a physical therapist, but after listening to the parents, brother and sister and his own "I", which changed the view, I decided to be an actor. Especially for this Jensen moved from Dallas to Los Angeles. Initially had a small role in the series, but then when Jensen got the lead role in the TV series "Supernatural", he gained the popularity and fame, and all that is attached to the serial star handsome, and perhaps considerable talent (that's really about it I do not know of acting, since "Supernatural" was not looking).

Take a look and learn a little more about Jensen ...

What's the best thing about your character?

My best feature - the fact that I'm patient, and I live with it easier.

What's the worst thing in your character?

My lack of confidence, but I'm struggling with this.

What's in your appearance you do not like the most?

Hair.

What were your hobbies as a child?

I was an athlete in high school. He played in teams of baseball and lacrosse. I started taking acting lessons just for fun. I was the only athlete in the theater department.

Your favorite meal?

Beefsteak.

Least favorite dish?

Sushi.

Favorite song?

"Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley performed.

Favorite singer?

Ben Harper, Nina Simone, Martin Sexton, Jeff Buckley and Chet Baker.

Favorite movie?

All of the painting "Indiana JonesĀ».

Favorite actors?

Paul Newman, Johnny Depp, Harrison Ford, Anthony Hopkins, James Caviezel, Ben Stiller, Brad Pitt and Ewan McGregor.

Favorite actress?

Audrey Tautou, Ashley Judd and Meg Ryan.

Famous women, in which you could fall in love?

Jennifer Connelly.

The greatest achievement in life?

Self lives in Los Angeles.

Your dream?

Fly ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting