Images of Bonnie Wright

Judging by the comments to the last Cannes Review, a young lady named Bonnie Wright made a real success thanks to the anti-dress, looked like a nightgown. Very interesting, whether it was an unfortunate bobble (though I doubt it is unlikely that the girl is no one who could explain to her that made for the red carpet and that is not accepted), or sensible move, designed to draw attention to the person Bonnie. The second option, of course, plausible, but here it should be noted that secular images Bonnie generally a separate song. Cannes perfomens - is not the first time her outfits can be called atypical and clear, so to speak, a limited number of people. "Chip" style of Bonnie - stuff a la "my grandmother's trunk." Bonnie also loves to wear tights with dark colored shoes

All photos presented here - mostly with the premiere of "Harry Potter" or various cinematographic events. Post-biography Bonnie here, it's a kind of "debriefing" of her style

Feyspalm. Okay, the dress is still possible to reconcile, but the spanking? Such were the years in the 90s, it is now even difficult to find a second

Again, the same flip flops. At the oversayz sweater create bomzheluk

It is generally beyond comprehension. Socks plunged into shock

A scarf finishes

More or less elaborate bow. Print "Polka" is relevant today, but it seems to me, then oh, how lacking belt to match your shoes ...

Bonnie generally tends to ignore all the stereotypes about the red carpet. Can easily wear everyday things

A white blouse with lace thing is pretty stylish, but in combination with a long satin skirt to the floor, something like a curtain, not pleasing to the eye

Fashionable, conceptually. But something very grown-up, and in fact only 21 Bonnie (now, photo made earlier). All the charm of the girl's figure hidden behind the seven locks

Compared with what it was - more or less, but still, she looks some "tetkinsky»

Similarly

Louboutin super, but the dress looks a cheap and netorzhestvenno

The ability to pick up shoes clearly refers to the talents Bonnie

The most interesting thing that Bonnie periodically appears on the celebrations in a very conservative, acceptable images for such cases. For example, here

Or here. The suit gives it a kind of sexy

My Bonnie is certainly interesting, but interesting, to put it more precisely expressed, with a minus sign, or something. This is akin to Boho-style nurses Olsen or trash images Keshi. I hope that soon Bonnie outgrow these strange views on style

Tags

See also

New and interesting