Emotional photo

No, well, who does not like these pictures? I think the unit, because it is they fully disclosed the actor's facial expressions. I personally do not particularly appreciate otfotoshoplennye shots because they have no life, there is what is needed each celebrity, namely emotions. Agree that emotion - this is a very, very, very important part, without which a man and not a man at all. Unemotional personality turns into a vegetable. In our time, where Photoshop is in charge of all the studio photos, and posture and facial expressions are selected photographers like cards pleasant rarity ... I tried to collect a small selection of the so-called "emotional" or "live" (in spite of the format jpg) photos of actresses who I personally consider a lot more interest than otfotoshoplennye pictures with standard poses and forced smiles. Here's the truth do not claim that all the photos are natural and they do not have is not the most notorious item, etc. Sorry for the fact that I had forgotten some of your's favorites :)

Mila Kunis

Jessica Chastain

Elizabeth Olsen

Julianne Moore

Eva Mendes

Sienna Miller

Mena Suvari

Angelina Jolie

Jennifer Aniston

Drew Barrymore

Keira Knightley

Marilyn Monroe