Jessica Biel

All sites on the western stars trumpeting that Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake finally married this morning, but reliable and the confirmed themselves in love there is no information. Is this true or fiction again the media is not yet clear, but in a recent interview, Bill said that they are now with Justin too busy to plan something ... I believe it, and let the rest yellow press. 30-year-old Jessica, as they say, many fans Timberlake, is not worthy of their idol, since it is too strong and strong-willed, and Justin simply sits under her heel. Whether business Britney Spears ... but quite another story and novel has long passed. Fans should accept the fact that the Bill will soon become the wife of their pet, the more that it is not such a bad option.

Externally, it is cute (figure so all losses), an actress of her good (for "Oscar" is not drawn, but strong middling), and most importantly, that there Jas and Jess for over five years and during that time tested relationships and quarrels, and even parting. Now both career goes uphill and it's time to get married, to build on the success (starry wedding - it's always fun).

I know that this event is associated with sports things, but just look at my shoes!

Fighting claustrophobic with gorgeous Kate Beckinsale on MMA.

Picture of Jessica on Twitter:

I can not button up dress. Welcome to my world!

New York out of the helicopter.

Fell in love with my new backpack!

Saturday's shadow will show who you are ...

Tea party with my fabulous mother. Happy Mothers Day!

My eyes can not decide which is better makeup :(

Jessica at Comic Con:

I found out who the most popular girl at Comic Con!

How to shoot a photo shoot !?

On the set with Tina.
Tina - Jessica's favorite dog.

Twitter Jessica Biel: twitter.com/JessicaBiel

Tags

See also

New and interesting