Young Stars Youtube

With the development of technology and the Internet to become a star was not too difficult. If you can sing and you have charisma, you can simply put in your video network. It will definitely notice some star producer and make you a star. Of course, more chances to pull a golden ticket from the kids, because they are mi-mi-cute. Of course, these are not empty words - there are precedents. The most striking example of such a success - a little teeth on edge their ubiquity Justin Bieber.

Justin Bieber

Date of birth: 01/03/1994
History: Jas sang a cover of Ne-Yo «So Sick», and its advanced mom posted on YOUTUBE VIDEOS of this and a few chants son. In 2008, a talented guy noticed on the video when star manager Scooter Braun and offered him a partnership with the label Asher. Thus began the story of glory kid with a bang. And today, see how it has changed for the better. I'm not a fan of his work, but he is really developing.

Greyson Chance

Date of birth: 16/08/1997
History: The guy became popular when the network put their own school performance with a cover of Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi". The video shows how to change the face of schoolchildren when Grayson begins to sing. I confess that I, too, has changed in the face - very cool guy. Now he released his debut album, which sold well in the United States. I managed to visit the Ellen Show and seems very subdued Ellen. Frankly, I do not know why he is not as famous as Bieber. I was singing it fascinating. He has his own style, and even covers it does on its own. The talent ... that's it.

Christina Grimmie

Date of birth: 12/03/1994
The history: the story of Christina like the rest: a cover-manager glory. But this girl can be proud of. She sings very well, it is much more than others. Wikipedia says that it is a 4 YOUTUBE performer in the number of subscribers. She was invited to speak at the American Music Awards and to play on the show "Dancing with the Stars." By the way, she is also a talented pianist.

Rebecca Black

Date of birth: 21/06/1997
History: And finally, the legendary musical epic Fail by Rebecca. Her song "Friday" tore antidzhek-pot, becoming the worst music video of all time. Many say that the lyrics PSY- Gangnam style proves that the lyrics are not important. But Rebecca his song dispelled all myths. The audience did not so stupid and hopeless, to buy into a cheerful motive and ignore the crazy words. So, enjoy the song (if you can call it that) Miss Black and forget about it forever.

Tags

See also

New and interesting