Beckham launched a website

I do not know, have you heard or not, but at the end of last year, Victoria Beckham announced the launch of its own website, an undetermined date has been named "early spring". Well, perhaps it occurred because the site in a few hours will receive its first buyers.

However, so far no active life apart from animation "plug" it is not noticed, but not to miss all the fun, guests will find themselves on the Wiki page of the site are encouraged to sign up for updates. Among the usual Western Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, you will notice the icon and VK.

According to the official website statement intended to bring together under one virtual roof fans of the brand and style of Victoria. Soon the inhabitants of the United States and Europe will be able to join him. Especially as lucky Americans and British, who can get the goods on the day of the order. Those regions whose order is not carried out at all, have the opportunity to amuse themselves by section Look, for which Victoria Beckham herself took a few shots.

That's what said Victoria on its website:
The new site was developed brand for a long time. It was very important to his concept and style coincided with my aesthetics, as well as to the process of buying online was simple and pleasant for customers. The site will open a new side of my personality and my brand. I am very excited that I was able to make the brand Victoria Beckham a little more affordable.

Tags

See also

New and interesting