Michelle Rodriguez

In the latest interview with the star "Fast and Furious" told me that he was going to take a break in his acting career:

I'm going to move their activities for the camera. I came to the movie business to write. I waited 13 years to do what I want. You know how hard it was? Very hard. But now I'm ready, then we must act. I'll go somewhere in the mountains, and yet everything. I - Cancer Zodiac sign, hiding - in our nature.

On his laid-back style:
I can make anything sexy. I can wear a leather jacket, and nothing underneath.
On the resolution of past problems:
I've had bad moments. I always come off at parties. And everyone knew it. Everything developed in progression. There are situations when you fly to Ibiza that year in a row, and the inner voice tells you, "No, stay home and write." Sometimes I move forward, sometimes comes back. Last year, I had a black stripe. I rebel against everything, including herself. I think: "Let's do something now crazy" and then wonder what I vytvoryayu with my life

About the ideal man:
I'm attracted to manly men. I could not meet with the metrosexuals, which makes manicure more often than I do. Given this and the fact that I have 8 years of living in Los Angeles, you can not blame me for what I did not find a permanent partner.

Tags

See also

New and interesting