Unlimited vacation

"Good news" for all fans of Kara Delevin and Michelle Rodriguez received since yesterday basketball game: it looks like a young English model and star of "Fast and the Furious" together had a ball. Girls not only behaved very strangely, puffed one electronic cigarette for two (admittedly take a doubt that everything was limited only by it), but also tries to kiss. Naturally, the spectators who came to see the game of basketball, not the merrymaking stoned celebrities were in a light shock.

Girls having fun as they could ...

I recall that a few days ago Cara Delevingne already staged cheerful gatherings with Rihanna, but sit in their seats, along with Michelle Rodriguez she liked it a lot more. Once the bustling something there.

Cara Delevingne and Rihanna

Michelle Rodriguez was recognized early in his bisexuality, but Kara Delevin with such persistent girlfriends soon also have to confess.

The rumors that I'm a lesbian, not so far from the truth. The difference is that I like both men and women.

I wonder how to model such behavior will be treated in the fashion world, because the reputation of the model is the key part of its success ... And with such a reputation Kare road only in pubs, entertain bored people. But Michelle is known to give a damn about what to tell her.

Tags

See also

New and interesting