Piece of summer

The sun, sandy beach, sea salt Vodicka, walk under the moon and the sea of ​​positive emotions - it's the taste of summer.

Most of each year, we are working in order to save for the longer-denezhek long-awaited meeting with a warm summer and enjoy it fully. I'm probably a little tried and worked hard this year and unfortunately not won the chance to swim in salt some water, sunbathe under the warm rays of the sun and "roll" the whole day on the sandy beach, and kayfovat by doing nothing. In this, I am now in the urban jungle under a merciless sun and in every way I envy all travelers on different star resorts.

Let us, in a kind of course pozaviduem together) And though the corner of his eye peeped over the rest of our celebrities!

Perhaps I'll start with Rodriguez, who can not live without surfing and diving! What she took arriving on the island of Formentera this summer.

Smiled her ability to stay on the board))

We must pay tribute to Michel for the funny "faces", which she demonstrates with every flight in the peaceful sea)) Beauty ...

Hawaii ... how did I dream to feel the full taste of the whole vacation in Hawaii !!! But now I can only be happy for Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green, who was there and went this summer.

Romantic, pensive look Brian and complete privacy from the busy world ...

Guys really have fun together, we can only truly happy for them!

Hawaii became a symbolic holiday for lovers, because in 2010, it was there and held in conditions of strict secrecy wedding lovers!

Let's remember how it was ...

Agree Megan as an angel in the same time simple, but very beautiful dress!

A magical place for a magical wedding!

We continue our surveillance of celebrities and sports another "sweet couple" Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber.

Joint rest too young lovers decided to spend in Hawaii

Delicate relations ...

passion ...

and leisure is clearly to the benefit of the young and rapidly progressive relationship!

Kanye West on his Mercedes SLR Stirling Moss this summer decided to visit the Cannes Film Festival in France

Where was later seen, our all-seeing paparazzi on the balcony with a French model and actress Virginie Maury.

Recent relations have always been the place))

I definitely share a love of the beach and sea with our stars ... festivals and other events, too, is certainly interesting, but if my way, I would have warmed the three summer months on the sunny beach of Hawaii))

Tags

See also

New and interesting