Blogger Thepisfor

A little about the blogger:

I'm an illustrator and designer working in Athens, Georgia, I love to be surrounded by films, people, smiles, humor, video games and food, of course. You can buy any of my work in the P, the blog post.

A striking example of his work. The painting depicts a searing Adriana Lima with red lipstick:

The bulk of the work - illustration, containing a bright trends, cult brands, icons glamorous life, snippets of cult films, in general, a variety of symbols of America.

Everything looks bright and colorful, and done pretty professional.

Blogger himself his face does not advertise, but judging by some of the photos, where he sits at work, you can understand what he is about 50-60 years.

In Thepisfor large audience of subscribers, it is very popular among readers, and not without reason - the blogger puts his work almost every week, and whole sets that keeps subscribers well. Besides his illustrations nice feast for the eyes, with the exception of some works in which there is nudity and other not very nice things.

So, if you will follow him, do not be surprised. He still does not promote this way of life.

Further, his most notable works from the last set of illustrations:

Sofia Vergara with a knife in his hand. The author apparently inspired horror, as a result we see the blood and the murder weapon.
Pose and facial expression inappropriate, and I think she would have come.

Beyonce, with a samurai sword, copied from the cult movie "Kill Bill».
I think she could overpower and this role, the actor's talent to spare.

Felicia Day. Nice lady, it seems that is not what he seems, every hand she is a bloody game console by the joystick.
Looks defiantly.

Rebecca Hall enjoys someone's blood in a daring shoes with spikes.
Very interesting and unusual posture.

Natalie Portman has tried in the image of Freddy Krueger.

Brutal beatings inflicted by bowling ball, apparently, did not depress the lady.

Christina Hendricks in a beautiful silk corset, cute smiles at us, preparing a syringe with sleeping pills and a shovel.
Elegant and very beautiful.

The duo of Emma Watson and a knife for cutting.
Beautiful, but not the combination of cool.

Another Emma Stone, but now playfully adheres club.
And what it is.

Zooey Deschanel. This is someone who, as well as its serial killer is difficult to imagine. All these cute as a pretty face and seasoned blue eyes.
It is better to play the victim, yet angel role with a serial killer does not fit.

Here is a link to a blog:

thepisfor.tumblr.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting