Paris Jackson

15-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop Michael Jackson, Paris Jackson aspiring actress, made all his fans to swallow liters of valerian - she was going to commit suicide. Celebrity-portal TMZ reports that Paris was taken to the hospital the morning of July 5 after being slashed himself with a knife on the wrist. Currently, according to the same source, the life of Paris is out of danger, doctors responded promptly.
The press speculated - what could have caused such an act seemed so cheerful girl of fifteen. Some journalists believe that Paris is not made public scrutiny to her person, other versions are building about unrequited love.
On the eve of suicide attempts Paris posted on Twitter depressive status:
"I wonder why my tears salty»
"Yesterday my troubles seemed so far away, now they see me and think, are going to stay for a long time».

The pictures of the social networks, the girl did not look neschastnoy

Currently, the family of Jackson is embroiled in a legal showdown with the company-organizer of concerts AEG Live, also announced the biological mother of the children of Michael - Debbie Rowe, who gave up custody of Prince and Paris in 1999 for a certain amount of compensation. Now the woman is trying to establish contact with her daughter. Perhaps this was the cause of trauma Paris, which almost led to tragedy

Tags

See also

New and interesting