Belongings

I suddenly realized that I like to dress like Paris Hilton. Not that I liked herself: she sings, and not much of an actress, and her dubious, but she knows how to look. When he wants. That is, she has a pretty good clothes that I myself would not have refused to blaspheme. So I thought, maybe it makes sense to learn something and to borrow an idea? Well, chose the images that I liked ...

Well, let's go ...

I certainly do not blond like Paris and my hair short, but this suit would fit me. What I like here? First of all, the color, and then - a stylish, unobtrusive, and very much in theme decoration.

So it is with this dress - I go green, dress sexy and very beautiful jewelry, especially a bird. However, the image turns black tights strict and at the same time stylish.

Home Impress: light and easy to wear fashionable "popular" prints. Calculated on a situation where you do not want to do anything. Points give stylish way.

On the red carpet Paris also looks quite elegant. Easy to dress in antique style and a large belt that emphasizes the waist and give the image of piquancy.

With Kim Kardashian

The little black dress with sequins and belt too high. Ideal for a party (or discos).

With Nicky Hilton

Easy summer dress a beautiful peach color with beautiful floral prints. I especially like the golden thread woven into the fabric - dress begins to shine as a living.

Nicole Richie

Select office dress for the red carpet ... funny!

Small breasts Paris takes just such a deep V-neck ... and even silk, long flowing skirt and flowers - get a modern princess.

Hilton loves triangular cutouts and antique style - with its growth such short dresses look very even, but so will the length of the skirt to me?

City povsednevku - elegant and positive.

Dress with a clear influence of India ... It looks nice, but once again think about growth ... I was a little lower than Paris ...

Sports cell-striped style ... I like you just bag.

Dress with a jacket ... Very cute democratic way ...

Indian shirt that uses Paris as a dress ... a fun idea, you should try ...

It is very "modest" (in the sense of a cut of course), and at the same time interesting and sexy dress. Nothing special, but elegant.

Another sexy neckline ... combined with cuts he makes this model ideal for carrying in a house next to the beloved man.

Another interesting mini ... That's me exactly goes - love lace.

Summer strict dress with floral print. Hilton Loves Flowers:))

True blondinochny style - pink, black and white ... I is not clothe, but the image of love.

Schoolgirl Hilton ... at least it was cut from the school, but the color and the fabric change everything ...

Very beautiful dress for the princess at the ball ... maybe a different color.

Silk and line ... Dress for everyday life - an alternative to jeans and t-shirts.

Top blouse gives a little bit of style - otherwise it would be like in the factory.

Silk and fur ... Fur as an accessory - will have to remember.

Light dress with a leather jacket - an interesting combination.

Nothing special, but not bad for the image of the office.

Yellow cotton - in my opinion for the red carpet is not much, but for the life at the time.

Interesting swimsuit - just a little black dress.

Good cocktail dress when you want something more complicated than usual elegance.

Another great dress for a party. Only to him something was missing, in my opinion.

Orange and white. The image life.

Another sexually office attire. The combination of fabrics. Beautifully.

Hilton then just shines, and that's why I like its image - I can not explain.

For life. In school.

Small golden dress. Very stylish and glamorous.

Again, a heavy jacket with a light tight skirt. Good idea, common at the Hilton.

School red and black bows with a mini. Of course - at the foot of Paris there and can show. For me, there will need high heels.

Wild Child of our yard. For when the mood in black tones.

Cute casual outfit.

And finally, a feminine silk dress for dates.

Good clothes!

Tags

See also

New and interesting