Scarlett Johansson is judged

Despite the fact that not many stars are awarded the honor mention in art books, Scarlett Johansson did not like what the French writer Gregory Delacour (Gregoire Delacourt) writes about it in his novel «Thing We Look At». Actually, this love story is not devoted Johansson: It tells the projectionist who falls in love with Scarlett's twin named Jeanine. Scarlett outraged that her name is mentioned several times in the text of the work

Lawyers actress filed a lawsuit against the publisher JC Lattes, where Scarlett is seeking damages for the unlawful use of its name, and that is very disappointing publishers ban on future editions of the novel «Thing We Look At». The book went on sale in March and April was one of the best sellers in the French market amorous prose.
Gregory Delacour has already managed to express their indignation in an interview with the tabloid Le Figaro. Writer surprised that Hollywood divas have business with him and claims that mentions the name of Johansson in the novel only to show its similarity with the heroine

"My book - it is a fiction rather than documentary, and I exactly wrote about Jeanine Fukurez instead of Scarlett Johansson»

Delacour: Che, she clung to me, I do not understand
The writer added that he also compared the main character of his novel with Ryan Gosling and Gene Hackman, however, did not receive any complaints from these actors

P.S. Is Scarlett things are so bad that it will now sue for such a trifle?

Tags

See also

New and interesting