Nina Dobrev Photo

Thailand. This monkey - a real vampire and she bites me! Apparently, she wants to hint of imminent filming the fifth season of "The Vampire DiariesĀ» ...

Nina very friendly with screenwriter "Diary", 48-year-old Kevin Williamson:

Kevin, I love you, miss you, thinking of you. Please visit us soon!

Nina on the set of his new film "Let's be copsĀ»:

Filming ended today. Wilted slightly offscreen peaks. # Davaybytkopami

The first day of shooting for James D'Arcy. The last frame we entered as: P # davaybytkopami PS: Nick, this is a photo for you!

Sad. It was so much fun ... I did not want it to end. I will miss you guys! By the way, the shooting still going on, but I have had all.

# Plyazhnoevremya !!! Fun in the sun with A in the square; Alex and Ash.

Crazy!

# Estestvennayakrasota. So calm down here.

Enjoy all. Absorb sunlight and comprehend the value of life. # # Zhivunastoyaschim grateful

Aloha!

I kissed him, but he still does not turn into a prince. But I still love him for who he is.

Last Thursday at the pool ... not a bad option. The company was also nothing;)

So, now we just start fooling around! It is time to remove the camera away. Need to live in the moment! Next stop is the airport ...

Let's drink to our last day ... Soon we attached to the house.

There is nothing better than fresh coconut to maintain the normal amount of water required in the body. Otherwise, you can go mad.

Stopping to go in a little ... But it is necessary to jump in style.

A boat trip on a small remote island ...

Last day of sunshine and lollipops. Absorb the last rays, our smiles wide as ever: D

"Do not ask and do not tell." That's what a work of art is trying to convey to us. # Iskusstvovatlante

Group photo after dinner:

Came across his friend Buddha during climbing. As it says ... Namaste, Sutch * and? And no ... Namaste climbers!

Nina Dobrev Twitter: twitter.com/ninadobrev

Tags

See also

New and interesting