Briton earns $ 95,000

40-year-old Christian Drummond made his profession installed in bars and night clubs of England, electronic games, check the level of knowledge. Essex County resident Christian Drummond found a way not working, receiving almost 100 000 dollars a year playing on the machines to check erudition. 40-year-old man who is at university studying English literature, earning 60 to $ 100 an hour, visiting various places of entertainment and emptying cash reserves of the gaming machines through its extensive znaniyam.

An enterprising Englishman paid in this way a part of their studies in a higher institution, trips abroad and even the wedding ceremony with the chosen one. Through constant training Drummond smoothly can call the names of all 500 characters from the novels of Charles Dickens, the population of all African countries and the number of sets in all matches of the finals of Wimbledon. One of the advantages of the 'profession' Briton is also the fact that through the legislation it does not have to pay taxes on their winnings. The idea of ​​getting paid in the form of coins came to Drummond when, desperate to find a decent job, he watched the occasional visitors of the bar to win a large sum on avtomate.

- I could not get any work, even the bartender is not settled, so I decided to test himself on erudition. On his very first night I won $ 127 and realized that I can provide for themselves in this way, - said the "knowledge worker." According to Christian, one of his new friends at first did not believe the stories about what he did every day. - People think I'm a robber or smuggler, even future wife has not been able to get used to my way of life - complained Drummond. - I've always wanted to make your own mind, but imagine it a little differently. At first it was very interesting and fun, but then became a favorite cause rutinu.

Christian, who is forced to constantly travel to neighboring counties because of their original profession, has visited more than 10,000 pubs in the past 10 years. - Continuous play for 10 hours, sometimes crazy. In addition, not for the sake of the future, I was at university, I dream still find a normal job, like everyone else - sigh Drummond.

Source: lifenews.ru/news/106131

Tags

See also

New and interesting