Six year old millionaire

Like most little girls, Isabella Barrett loves to dress up, to collect teddy bears and sing along with Justin Bieber. In this resemblance to its peers zakanchivaetsya.

In its six years, it is the owner of Isabella million fortune, his own line of jewelry and has a passion for exquisite and expensive things. Such a position it has achieved thanks to the victories in numerous beauty contests and participate in a reality show. A six-year instead of a millionaire's favorite kids hamburgers and ice cream prefers lobster and filet mignon, stops at a luxury five-star hotel room and her closets full of dresses for ten thousand dollars, and designer footwear. "I like to be a millionaire. I - a superstar. I have my own business, I like being the boss. I win a beauty contest. But most of all I love shoes. I have it about 60 pairs ", - he confessed little miss.

Two years ago, when Isabella was only four years old, her 39-year-old mother saw in her daughter Suzanne outstanding potential and sent the girl to the first in the life of a beauty contest. "Then Bella fell in love with this shiny, luxury and glamor. She felt that the atmosphere like a fish in water. And now she has so much money that I can not worry about its future, "- she said. Although Suzanne knows that there are many people who criticize her flaunting of sexuality young daughter, but they were a little worried about it.

"At first, I thought about those for whom I do it - for yourself or Bella. But looking in her happy eyes, I realized that she likes it, and then, all right, "- explains the mother of six-year old millionaire. Under US law, Suzanne and her husband Antonio should keep their savings Isabella, a girl is not fulfilled, at least, 18 years. But the mother is recognized that it is very difficult, because the daughter has a rather extravagant taste. "Of course, I try to restrain her impulses star, I do not want to be out of it has grown so spoiled girl like Britney Spears. But she likes to surround himself with beautiful things. Her bedroom - the dream of every girl. It even has its own throne, and, of course, she loves good hotels and a kitchen. She once spent $ 2,200 for dinner "- says Suzanne Barrett.

The family home in Rhode Island Isabella is equipped own office and museum where her competition dress and trophies. "When it comes to the appearance of Isabella, we do not save - a personal trainer, a makeup artist, a regular solarium, hair extensions, acrylic nails, and even dentures, which cost us $ 500. After all, it is growing and teeth are changing, and that no one should see. We spend 50 000 dollars to prepare for the competition, but the money is returned a hundredfold, "- says Suzanne.

Revenue from the jewelry business in the first year of Isabella brought a million dollars, it now employs forty people. The girl is also the face of toy line and has already recorded her first single. She dreams of becoming a TV star and move the pedestal American teen idol Selena Gomez.

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/42215-shestiletnyaya-millionersha-namerena-stat-novoj-pop-ikonoj.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting