Japanese Cuisine

From the author elenatuscany - Japanese - it's not just sushi, sashimi and rolls, but in the early days of our stay, we ate only them. Most memorable edalni left at the fish market. We came back twice to see the famous tuna auction, but it never came. Already in the morning of the sixth floor at these restoranchkov built up to anwer at the market place, in one of them, we have stood for nearly an hour, but it was worth it. Freshest, tender fish and reptiles, several species of tuna, miso soup and tea with seashells match - it was so delicious that we forgot that in the hours 6 am and ate with great pleasure. And these places are popular not only among tourists but also among the local people. As soon as all the fun around 50 euros per person, but the price-quality ratio is the best in Tokyo.

Kaiten restaurants - the most democratic, the quality is incomparable with fish market, but for inexperienced tourists - the most it. Deshego and angry. Needless to say that after our Japanese Experience, land outside the country is not desirable, rather like, but you eat them, and do not get the pleasure.

From the color of plates depends on the price at the end of the meal collecting plates and you go to the checkout:

Prices - divided by one hundred and get the approximate price in euros:

And it was a fish "restaurant" with an original design:

You could try all the exotic - a crab meat, which immediately broth grilled (very common food supply system):

Here it was just delicious Rajski:

Then there was the usual, very cheap bistro, but we ate there with dignity - soup ramen noodles and fried "ravioli", for all we paid 20 euros:

But this dinner with my Japanese women, I was led to such a maze that I myself have not found the way to be sure :) menu there are only in Japanese, but I put the girls to choose from. We booked for only a little bit - noodles made from buckwheat flour - soba, which is dipped in soy sauce, marine reptiles in the dough, salads of vegetables from the obscure to me ...

In general, most restaurants do not have problems with the menu in Japanese - on display exhibited plastic models of food to choose from:

After a few days of such fish diets, we are terribly wanted meat from Tokyo, we moved to Kyoto, where one night we got to Gion - the area inhabited by geisha and chose a cute restaurant with a "kaiseki-ryori" - a traditional "rite" where you will sample a variety of dishes are served - just for a little bit - the main supply of beautiful and naisvezhayshaya products. We chose the chicken menu - it consisted of several types of mini-barbeque with different sauces, rice, chicken broth, chicken cutlet round yolk and vegetables with a delicious thick miso sauce - very similar to the Italian pintsimonio with olive oil.

Meat sauce covered the special brush in a bowl on the right - cabbage salad:

Another interesting experience in Osaka - we ate the famous marbled meat of Kobe obzherenny rice with garlic and mushrooms - all in front of us on the grill cook cats - very colorful uncle. At the end of us for a long time thanking and bowing, and even made a present - a set of chopsticks and a towel.

Unexpectedly delicious garlic fried in butter:

Also worth a try "okunomi-yaki" - local "pizza" - a small cakes with different fillings (traditional dish of Hiroshima) and typical fried balls of Osaka "takoyaki" with crab stuffing. This is how they are prepared on the street - in the evening at these stalls are going to turn:

And of course, the most exciting experience for me were hiking in the supermarkets - there I detached - Buy snacks, chips with shrimp "Ebi-senbei", dried fish and octopus, cold green tea, sweets made of rice flour with different fillings "yatsuhazi" , yogurt with pieces of aloe, ice cream and desserts of tea ... Struck match the price of fruit - is very expensive. Have you ever seen a watermelon for 25 euros?

One day we decided to have dinner in a modest hotel room and typed ready-made skates, rice cakes - a quick snack there is no problem.

More street food - very popular fresh smoothies:

The Japanese like to eat on trains, at stations large selection of "bento boxes" - boxes of rice, rolami, omelettes and other zauskami:

I also want to note plum wine "Umesh" - very tasty - or drink it with ice or diluted with mineral water. In our Japanese restaurant, unfortunately, by Umesh - only one name. Sake personally I did not like.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting