Sheriff Baca neubivaemy Elf

Elf Buck was the shooter, the guardian of the law "last days" of the Wild West. When in 1884 this guy was a deputy sheriff in the county of Socorro, he ran into a gang war with Texas cowboy who loved to come to the city and to shoot right and left by the inhabitants of boredom. Buck was born without fear responsible for the part of the brain so he began with the arrest of Cowboy Charlie McCarthy for shooting at a local disco (music then was settling and shooting in the legs was sometimes the only way to get anyone to dance). McCarthy worked for a large landowner Tom Slaughter, who collected three thugs who were supposed to tell the tank to the McCarthy dismissed. Buck shot and wounded a second. When cooled the heels of the third after he escaped, Slaughter has collected 80 of his thugs, and moved to the Buck home to put him in his place. Catching Baku in his hut, the cowboys took his army to the siege on all night, firing 4,000 bullets in the wooden wall. Then he tried to ignite, still later - to blow up. The roof collapsed from the explosion, as in the "Die Hard". Buck after 33 hours of the dust-and was not injured, he was able to respond to kill and injure 4 10 Cowboys. The next day Baku afraid of everything. They feared to such an extent that he never personally arrested no one. He sent an order by mail, and the criminals themselves come: "It's a warrant for your arrest. Please give up. If you show me that you resist arrest, I will shoot you as soon as I see it. Sincerely, Elfego Baca, the Sheriff. "

Source: en.wikipedia.org

Tags

See also

New and interesting