Jim Carrey wrote his first children's book (18 photos)

Famous Hollywood actor and comedian Jim Carrey decided to try himself as a children's writer. The book is called & quot; 'How Roland Rolls & quot;

This story about a wave named Roland. He is afraid that one day, when the fall of the beach, his life is over. But deep plunging, Rolland overshadows the thought that he is not just a wave, and the whole ocean! In the words of Jim "the story shows the relationship of humanity through the metaphor of the waves and the ocean».

The comedian also shared that writing the book was inspired by children's fears. "When I was a child," says Jim, "my parents smoked, and I was afraid that they would die ... and then what will happen to me? I think this is a typical child's fear - the fear of losing. Early existential crisis, if you know what I mean. "

Kerry added that because of this story, we allow our children to feel safe. All the characters in the story - it's part of us, through them we know ourselves.

In iTunes, available for enhanced electronic version of the book and 4 songs written and performed by Jim and his daughter Jane.

Source: bart.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting