Dolphins smell the sea. The story is about your fear

Gray cold sky hung over the same swift and gray river. Occasionally the sun makes its way immediately cooled fine is not the September rain. Trembling, shifting from one foot to the other, the audience. Deeper wrap up in warm blankets on the deck of the ship sailors ... They stuck to the wall. As if they were one. As if it had come off worse than anything in the world ...

On September 29, the Dnieper embankment everyone who was not afraid of cold, could feel his and others' fears - as part of the dance perfomens "Dolphins smell of the sea." Ten people, led by author and director Anton Ovchinnikov during the month, despite the rainy weather, experimented with dance, ideas, words, feelings in place, at first glance, it is not suitable for the production.

Do not want to give a "story" - it is very conditional, and for everyone. I want to talk about what could go through this part of the hour, windswept.

Forgotten, but remains in your head forever, the melody "Childhood - that's me and you," contrasted with contemporary choreography and the life he began to live under the roar of passing cars and did not cease talking came dancers. And this contrast it was much stronger.

Little people, motivated by his feelings were not the monoliths with walls. They are repelled by them as the main fear in life, breaking his hands in the blood, but returned again.

The main topic of discussion perfomens - in choreography and in words - and became the answer to the question himself: "What am I afraid?". Who is afraid of loneliness, someone is afraid not live your life to be at the wrong time in the wrong place, someone is afraid of indifference, someone - to be indifferent, someone is afraid to fall and break, and someone - just do not have time to pay the rent ... But there are no people who are not afraid of anything.

Fears are absorbed in childhood, their society lays. Find themselves without "applications" - hard. You can beat the wall alone, one can try to carry it all together, you can climb the stairs "in conjunction", you can drag someone on itself.

Roll always have one.

In order to overcome your fear, you need to understand it and play with it on equal terms - without bravura courage, without work to the public, without the desire to defeat him.

Sometimes be yourself so hard that you have to literally throw in the icy water with his head. In the evening, this role went to choreographer Antonio. His character, as it seemed, not finding balance in all haste rushed to the river and jumped. Others - rushed after him. But stopped - whether being able to overcome fear, you know, stay with him forever.

To be honest, it seemed, psychologically it would be better to have jumped all. Do not follow someone and then, ever alone. And not necessarily in the river. Maybe in the sea, may in a sense, perhaps, hatred, maybe in love. To dived. As dolphins.

I could have something I do not understand. Or understood not as imagined this guys are not afraid to open up not only themselves, but also people. But this makes sense - everyone sees something with which he lives.

Periodically behind me two exchanging remarks "fotografini" doing a hundred clicks per minute, and do not even try to grasp the essence of what is happening.

- I do not like this kind of action, - blurted out at some point one.
 - I do not see any beauty in them - immediately picked up another.

I wanted to turn around and say "see" here does not need beauty, and meaning. But was scared ... Suddenly not understand.

Tags

See also

New and interesting