Why rally co-pilot?

British driver Mark Fisher recently was in the center of a scandal that broke out after his words that he did not have the slightest idea that during the race he said Gethin Jones, a long time being his co-pilot.

It was assumed that the co-pilot is reading the so-called "legend" - a series of notes describing the route of the highway, but Fisher called it "utter nonsense" and that he played up the co-pilot during all these years. "It's just gibberish," he said. "But the organizers believe that during the race, the car has to be two people. Gethin's a good guy, so I always took it with him. »

It is reported that Jones was furious from the words and Fisher says that the team they were equal partners, but Fisher immediately denied this.

"Oh, come on," - he skzazal. "Listen only - 100 PR2-4 LV5-1 to toss the output to the ground! 300. And what shall I do to help at a time when I shall sideways at speeds ninety miles per hour? »

Fischer is not the first time becomes a subject of discussion of the role of co-pilot. In 2009, at a rally in Jyvaskyla, Finland, left without a co-pilot, he force planted in the car of a homeless tramp, thus fulfilling the condition of "two people in the car." Oh trick learned after watching the recording from the camera installed in the car, which shows as Finnish co-pilot instead of reading the legends repeatedly repeats, "Oh shit!", sometimes inserting phrases like "Beware of home!" and "Slow down, you asshole!"

Tags

See also

New and interesting