This funny animal world

Over the last week we have accumulated a certain number of interesting photographs of the natural world. Not just can not share.

Hare hiding in a field with poppies, near Mallnou, Germany. Is not very :)

Seal, nicknamed Smoke in the aquarium in Boston: "What kind of crap that your fish in aspic» ©.

Ladybird creeps on a flower in Walla Walla, Washington, USA.

Trudi Rigger and white lion tooth friendly for a long time in the wildlife park Rust de Winter, South Africa.

Duck Hunt on the Rhine in Germany.

Three girlfriends met to gossip and eat acacia tree in the Hungarian Bábolna.

Horses neigh, so why zebra zoo in Hamburg, Germany, too, is not fun?

Edible shackles dove Leipzig, Germany.

Crow resting on a stump in the misty Chester, New Jersey, USA.

The girl and the gorilla shocked - to get to the zoo in Budapest prevents the glass.

"And I want to fly, and I want to fly!" - Grind jealous gulls Kerron Loch, Scotland.

Here's a funny Coati lives in the center of wildlife Mexico City, Mexico.

"Together folder and easier to beat" - two baby monkeys maukoobraznoy all in the same Mexico City.

Osa tries to get to the nectar of the flower in the park near Roseburg, Oregon, USA.

"And I'm telling you, you do not go there, you go here ..." from the conversation alligator and bumper cars sheriff Geynesvillya, Florida, USA.

Sparrow went over to the man behind one cookie in Berlin, Germany.

Where is he? Where did it go? "- Surprised the bird. One of Gentoo penguins at London aquarium marine life is a big fan of David Copperfield talent :)

Iraqi donkey Smoke and Arabian horse Anna just friends and nothing more. Know about it all at the ranch «Miracle Hills» Fort Calhoun, Nebraska, USA.

Photo: AP, Getty Images, Reuters

Tags

See also

New and interesting