1. Cover the dish for dessert parchment paper.
2. Finely crumble cookies.
3. Melt the butter and mix with cookies.
4. Put the dish a layer of biscuits, then close the layer of ice cream.
5. Use can be any dessert sauce instead of candy - jam, melted chocolate, liqueur.
6. Draw a line on the caramel ice cream.
7. Wash the fresh raspberries or prepare defrosted.
8. Put the raspberries around the perimeter of the dish.
9. Top sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Before serving, let the dish stand up in the freezer at least 2 hours.