This fifty questions that should ask themselves every person. To these questions is no right or wrong answers. But sometimes asked a good question - and already have the answer.
1. How would you yourself have given years if they did not know his age?
2. What is worse, failing or never try?
3. Why, if life is so short, so we do a lot of what you do not like to do, and while doing so little of what we love?
4. If you are finished, all is said and done, what was more - or conversations affairs?
5. If you are allowed to change only one thing in the world, what would it be?
6. If happiness will be the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
7. You make up for what you believe, or try to believe in what you are doing?
8. If the average human life lasted 40 years, what would you change in your life is to live it the most interesting?
9. Do you monitor what is happening in your life?
10. What are you most worried: to make things right or do the right thing?
11. Do you have lunch with three people you respect and appreciate. They start to criticize your close friend, not knowing that you are friends with him. This criticism is unfair and humiliating. What will you do?
12. If you could give a small child only one piece of advice for all my life, what would you say?
13. Would you break the law in order to save a loved one?
14. Have you seen the madness where later saw the genius?
15. What in this life you do differently than other people?
16. How is it that something that makes you happy, makes everyone else happy?
17. What do you really wanted to do but never did? What stops you?
18. You hold on to something that you it's time to let go?
19. If you were to ever move to another country, where would you move and why?
20. you press the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe that this will speed up the elevator?
21. Who would you like to be a genius nervous or happy fool?
22. Why do you - this is you?
23. If you could be a friend to yourself, if you would like yourself such a friend?
24. What's worse: if your best friend will move to live in another country, or will live side by side, but you will no longer communicate?
25. What are you most thankful in this life?
26. What do you choose: to lose all your past memories, or never be new?
27. Is it possible to get at the truth without fighting?
28. Your greatest fear became real?
29. Do you remember how were terribly upset about 5 years ago? Now it matter?
30. What is your happiest memory of childhood? What makes it so?
31. What events from your past will make you feel like a real, live?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you have not yet achieved this, what you got to lose?
34. You were such that you were with someone, and did not say anything, and then decided that it was the best conversation in your life?
35. Why is a religion that preaches love, was the cause of so many wars?
36. Is it possible to know without a shadow of doubt, what is good and what is bad?
37. If you were given a million dollars now, you would have retired from work?
38. To you no longer wish: to have a lot of work to be done, or a little work, but the one that you like to do?
39. Do you have the feeling that today has been repeated hundreds of times before?
40. When was the last time you started to be active, having in mind only the germ of the idea, but it has much faith in it?
41. If all who you know will die tomorrow, who you will visit today?
42. Would you like to exchange the 10 years of his life to worldwide fame and appeal?
43. What is the difference between life and existence?
44. When it comes time to calculate the risk and begin to do what you believe true?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we afraid to make them?
46. What would you do differently, knowing that no one will blame you?
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing? A heartbeat?
48. What do you like? Recent Your actions expressed this love?
49. For each day of the past 5 years, you will be able to remember what they did yesterday? The day before yesterday? A posture-the day before yesterday?
50. Decisions are made here and now. You accept them, or someone
takes them for you?