Schoolgirl turned itself into a walking skeleton

Anorexic, which was so close to death that her mother had even visited the funeral home to pick her daughter coffin was able to overcome the disease and received a master's degree this year.

Now Rowena Buxton-Henderson 26 years. Disease in women has evolved after 13 years in the school nurse, weighed her, she said that she needed to lose weight. At that time weighed 105 pounds Rowena. Her weight was indeed higher than normal, but the humiliating incident so badly injured girl that she began to be afraid of food.

Rowena (right) with her twin sister at age 9

Rowena almost stopped eating, and her obsession with dieting has reached the point that the schoolgirl had to be hospitalized.

The girl was so sick that when her weight dropped to 35 pounds during the growth of 1, 82 meters, her mother, Karolann Henderson, began to prepare for her daughter's death.

In 16 years, Rowena was seven months placed in a specialized clinic where they treat people with an eating disorder. Hospital doctors had to feed the girl through a tube, but despite all efforts, she continued to lose weight.

On his victory over the disease Rowena Buxton-Henderson decided to tell only after the Manchester University with a Master of Medical Chemistry.

"I lost the most precious years of his life. One doctor even had to resuscitate me. The nurse said that I need to eat a little sugar, and gave me some glucose tablets. The first thing I thought was the number of calories that I have to eat, "- says Rowena, who now weighs 60 kilograms.

Tags

See also

New and interesting