The passenger subway appeals to passengers

One passenger subway decided to turn to the people who, just as he uses the underground transportation. This is done so that each person feel comfortable to move in a given place.

Entrance to the subway.

Dear friends, in the subway, please prepare your travel! Well, somehow it is not very nice to stand behind someone directly at the turnstile and wait for you to extract from the depths of their pockets or bags coveted card. I understand that it is not so long, but really furious! It could not advance to prepare for the passage and came to the wicket, had to keep in the hands of travel? You do not hold it all in the morning, even for a moment that will not create a precedent traffic congestion.

Escalator.

I have to say about the movement up and down ... I do not think that the voice of the speaker, which broadcasts that the left side of the trigger is designed for movement, it's just nothing else to do. Well, you do not stand on the left, before the child is put, bags and suitcases, too, can be put either higher or lower. Do not let pass, it greatly reduces the flow, really! Just exasperated when 5-10 people will stand in front of any razzyava and is holding all the back without moving. I would also like to appeal to the girls on high heels and people whose condition does not allow to go down fast enough. You do not need to do one step at a second or two, please! Well you crawling like pregnant cockroaches on the wet glass! Well, you get up to the left, if you can not go fast on your arrival time down is virtually no impact. And the people running behind forced to slow down because of your sluggishness. Outrun is surely impossible - on the left there are people ... And you move up, in my opinion, it is necessary once again to listen aunt out of the cab, ie hold both bands - and the left and right. It actually reduces the plug at the bottom of the inlet. Hold the left side of the free because of one or two people who climb on foot (by the way, not to the end and then again with the speed of a snail) is not profitable, or what ...

Before arriving. Briefly.

My dear, you do not stand so close to the edge of the platform! I swear, I'm scared of you! Well, I do not want to see what you ate for breakfast, mixed with fragments of muscle and kotey scattered paths. Well, because God forbid, eh? One time was really scary ... the guy is, poor fellow, drunk ... Mother through the "o" pronouncing ... It stands on the edge! I thought I would go, as the train will go ... Those guys! I could not stand it, pulled him from the edge. Well povoznikal it, and when I told him that I was afraid for him, thank you even uttered. People who do not tempt fate, do not ... please ... please ...
It
Train.

PEOPLE!!! Wash !!! Please! I'm not talking about the night when the smell of sweat is one of the essential attributes of hard work during the day, no ... In the morning, wash in hot, Holy smoke! Or at least the evening before going to sleep to the next morning over you are not worried circling flies. And do not think that pouring the half-liter of perfume, you will no longer publish an unpleasant odor. Feeling as if a pack of homeless people sleeping in a flower shop, honestly! To put it bluntly wash, it is more useful, by the way ... Separately for women who sometimes "slightly" overdoing with spirits. They are delicious, unique, apparently, are not cheap, but not in the same amount! In fact, the smell of a clean woman's body, it seems to me, much nicer than your mixture of sweat and perfume. Do not say you do not sweat, do not believe it! Do not sweat only dead, but a living person is a normal process. Not like men, I agree, and the smell of the other, but still ... sometimes even nausea from the smell drove beating the nose when entering the car. Girls are our favorite, we came to work - on perfume, do not need to pour over your polflakona "Yves Saint Laurent", "Kenzo" and "SHaneli" with the expectation that lasted until the evening. Next. About cars is likely to be the most ... Please, if you do not go to the next station, stand a little farther from the door. If possible, of course ... And you do not go, releasing all the others, and the rest is somehow better ... I do not need, you ate out next, to go into the car and immediately stand at the door, blocking half of the passage. Well, you go a little further, then exit. do not doubt. Not later than today, the only one went and stupidly stood up on the passage, though more space - in bulk! He said - did not respond. I had to excuse, break! Woman ehavshaya morning from the Taganka to Paveletskaya, I ask you to excuse me! But do not do that again, please. You do not like the way I was, I understand, but we all do not like the way you stood up and my words you do not want to hear! Once again, I'm sorry, I'm not out of malice ... If it so happened that you are standing at the door, and the next station is not yours - do not take the trouble, you ask people for when they go out and offer to trade places. Well, it's not entirely breaks off, believe me, but the problem at the outlet immediately, and less for you and for others. Of particular appeal to young boys and men age, say forty. Especially true companions managers and other office employees. You peretrudilis? You can not stand on their feet? That would not swear in this post, but in another way I can not say ... YOU ohuel? Can I have some not such education, maybe I'm an idiot for life - I do not know NEVER sit on the subway. I'm ashamed when I stand in front of people older than me and a woman. I AM ASHAMED!!! You lomites to free sites, all jostling elbows to seat her tender ass and go two stops. STYDOBISCHA, guys! I work at a construction site, walk, run, climb, climb up and down a lot, and often have, but I never sit in the subway! I have enough trains, and always give in place, if required, without talking. You also see a shame ...

Out of the cars.

I mean not just about access, but about the movement of people by the escalator. Look around. If you have to climb the ladder, and you ol grandmother or simply a healthy woman pulling a suitcase or bag - help her. You find it difficult? I do not ... So why do I sometimes see that old lady is trying to lock the suitcase on the step, and the young, healthy foreheads bypass it without looking? You have lost the conscience? Then do this to prevent the enrichment so unloved you chocks that this simply become now earn! Do not believe? Confirm me, who comes from the Komsomolskaya ring that the bottom of the stairs (now do not see the truth) is some churbek, graying mustache and a truck, a grandmother who helps people to climb? God grant that I'm wrong and this man does not help for the money! Then you, fellow Slavs should be doubly ashamed that people of other nationalities helps your compatriots FOR YOU !!! Better you do it for free and enjoy a truly say to you "thank you, son!"

In general, if summed up ...
My friends, stop being faceless gray mass that I see every day on the subway. Become a people! With a conscience, and to think of others with an open heart! You should not snap that you in the crowd stepped on the foot, they pushed. Turn around and say, "Damn, the penultimate leg stepped on," or "Come on, I still have one foot remained whole." Before you certainly apologize, smile and your day will not be spoiled by out of nowhere the undertaken aggression.

Author: nd811

Tags

See also

New and interesting