Stories that make you think

1. Recently, my cousin died. He served in the army, took part in the hostilities, fighting for his country, and a few weeks ago he was hit by a drunk driver.

2. This morning I saw a homeless man with a carton in his hands, on which instead of the usual "Give money" was written "Give me your smile".

3. Today I talked with her thirteen-year-younger brother of the recent divorce of our parents. I asked him whether he is sad what they no longer love each other, to which he replied: "I think that just now they no longer love each other when they are not together".

4. Today, at a rock concert, I saw a woman who looked to be about eighty years. She jumped and danced like her eighteen.

5. Today, the street complete stranger tapped me on the shoulder and said, "You just imagine if you were not there, the world would be completely different".

6. Today, my 85-year-old neighbor heard me complain about bad road near our house and thought, said: "Is this a bad way? When I was young, there were road from the ground ".

7. Today, on my birthday, I received an envelope in which was my wallet, I lost last week. Money right and documents are in place. And it was invested a note: "Happy Birthday!".

8. Today in the queue in the "Photos of the documents," I met a 90-year-old woman. She needed a photo for a passport because his 91st birthday, she was going to meet, participating in an African safari.

9. Today I received a letter from my husband. He is in another country. The letter said: "I do not miss you, I miss you and I". I've never heard of such a formulation, but I knew very well what he feels.

10. I am 22 years and I recently found out that I could never have children. Before, I always said that I do not want to be a mother, but now I cry every time I see in the store baby products, because now I have no choice.

Tags

See also

New and interesting