Finding in the Country Park

The author writes: Somehow, one autumn day, I decided to go to the beach and look for all sorts of Poteryashka. The opportunity to go somewhere far away I was not, and "break-up" urgently needed, such as to shoot. Well, the beach - always proven option. If no gold, diamonds, then, on the beer trivia surely gather. My choice fell on the beach of the Country. I do not know why. Probably because it is closest to me, and go into the city did not want to. Weather, despite the end of October, was great. I got to the park and sat down on a stump to smoke. A little thought and assessing the situation, it was decided to uncover the detector and shovel right here. The people were few, and in the place where I decided to go, and it was not at all. It was decided to seek, first, in the vicinity of large old trees, well, and then how it goes. The second signal is pleased me.

Well, this is not imperial copper, but anyway, I personally very pleased to find even such a coin, especially in the city. I was inspired this sudden success and went on. Near cyclists passed, someone was an evening jog, and I dug myself and no one, especially, did not pay attention to me ... it pleased)

But after the first joy, finds over. For an hour, I dug out a litter. Mountains aluminum caps, and of everything ... just not coins. Caught a couple of cents period 1961-1991 years, they did not take pictures, because each of these in abundance at home)

It was getting dark. I'm a little upset and began to tire. After sitting, he decided to move back toward the entrance and along the way, look. Somewhere in the middle of my way back, there was a clear signal under one of the trees. The signal was directly under the roots and that they are not hurt, just had to dig for them. In the already looming darkness, something flashed and here:

Silver !!! Let Early Soviet, but silver !!! Damn nice. Fatigue vanished. Under the root still continued to ring and ...

Two bilonchika the NEP. With a sense of accomplishment, I went to the exit. Already in the darkness caught another coin. Here is a general picture of all the "treasures»

A few days later, it was decided to go back and examine more specifically the search area) first finds gone "wholesale". Under one of the trees, someone in the late 50's lost a whole pile

In this day and caught the sleeve of the Mosin and number of plug "Zhigulevsky" about these traffic below. A little later, I suggested, in a country where there was beer stand. Was a week until December, and it was the last access to the park in 2012. Taking with him a girl, tea in a thermos and butterbrodov, we went to the proposed location)

About traffic jams on "Zhigulevsky" I want to say that there are people who collect them ... and now this "treasure" ..) And what that thing of naganovskoy liner lies on the bottom right, I realized only at home

In general, here are the "treasures" hides in its bosom our Country Park. Absolutely not thought to find there is something other than garbage, and that came out in the end - you can see for yourself. This year, in the beginning of April, as soon as the snow melted a little, I called back a few more times. Near drove horse riot police, with interest looking at me, but do not dig. Well, I, in turn, did everything, as always, cultural and dug a pit for.

The results were modest, not the same as on the top. We must look for new "beer stalls»)

Source: samara-ru.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting