Good Anek

The old woman comes to the National Bank, holding a bag of money.
She insists that it should only talk with the president of the bank about opening a savings account since.
After generously wrangling and disputes, the bank staff finally ushered her into the president's office (the customer is always right!).
 The bank president then asked her how much she is willing to put into the account. The old lady replied: 1 million and dumped the money out of his bag on his desk.
President, of course, was curious how she had all of this in cash, and he asked her:
 - Madame, I'm surprised that you carry so much cash. Where did you get so much money?
 The old lady replied:
 - I bet.
 - Bet? What kind of bet?
 - Well, for example, I can argue with you on the 25 th. Dollars that you square eggs.
 - Ha, - laughed the president - is a stupid bet. Such a betting you will never win!
 - So you take my bet? - To call the old woman asked.
 - Of course, I'll bet $ 25,000 that my balls are not square!
 - Okay, but since we are talking about a large amount, I will bring with me tomorrow at 10:00 am his lawyer as a witness?
 - Of course - said a confident president.
That night, the president quite get into a fuss in connection with betting and spent a lot of time in front of a mirror checking his balls, turning from side to side, again and again.
He thoroughly checked them out until he was sure that under no circumstances it can not be called an egg square, and it is easy to win a bet.
 The next morning, at exactly 10 o'clock, the old lady with his attorney were in the office of the president.
She introduced the lawyer to the president and repeated the terms of the bet.
The president agreed with the bet again and the old lady asked him to drop his pants so they could see.
The president fulfilled the request.
The old woman stared at the eggs, and then asked if she could check them by touch?
 - Well, - said the president - 25,000 - a lot of money, and I think you should absolutely make sure.
At this point, he noticed that the lawyer quietly banging his head against the wall.
On the question of the president, "What the hell is going on with your adokatom?" The old woman replied, "Nothing, except that I bet him $ 100 thousand, today at 10:00 I will keep the balls president of the National Bank." < br />
Sent by Dmitry Burtsev

Tags

See also

New and interesting