From the archives of the insurance company

Hizheprivedennye quotes come from the collection of the Swiss insurance company «Mobiliar», are genuine and written statements of various insured! (free translation from German).

... Then chased and jumped into the water despite repeated demands never again surfaced ...
... In addition to the moment of my first accident until my last accident I went without any accidents ...
... Suddenly appeared from the sidewalk pedestrian and disappeared without a word under my car ...
... I had to fill out so many forms that it would be better if my beloved husband and did not die ...
... I ran over one man. He pleaded guilty, as similar to him once already happened ...
... I have never hidden from the scene, on the contrary - I'm always took with him on a stretcher ...
... On the way home, I accidentally pulled into a strange land, and crashed into a tree, which I was not growing ...
... When I drove up to the intersection, there was a fence to block my view ...
... Who stole my wallet, I do not know, because one of my relatives was not around ...
... I went through the city and then suddenly left and right, a host of cars. I lost orientation, and then I crashed in the front and rear ...
... Your arguments are very weak! For these stupid excuses, you should look for someone poglupee, but you are unlikely to find it ...
... Pedestrian, apparently had no idea where he should go, and in this way I hit him ...
... On the right turn spun me while my car touched the tray of fruit and I - valivshimisya randomly attacked each other with oranges, bananas and melons
 - After a detour mailbox was on the other side of the street, there crashed into a tree, and finally with the other two fleets of vehicles slid off the slope. After that, I unfortunately lost control of the car ...
... Today I am writing to you in the first and last time. If you did not answer me, I immediately write again ...
... Expert terribly angry when he looked at my front part ...
... At a time when the fitter swung the hammer, the victim stood behind him to see where the kick will have. The blow caught him on the head. ... My son did not run into this woman. He just flew by, and it was overturned by the air flow ...
... Income from cattle we have. With the death of my wife we ​​lost last cow ...
... When I wanted to hit the brakes, they was not there. My bike got off the sidewalk, hit the "Porsche" and rode on without me ...
... I came down from the sidewalk. Here on the left there was a car. I thought he wanted to pass before me and took a step back. He wanted to but after me. When I saw it, I did a quick two steps forward. The driver however has reacted and decided to still pass first. He stopped, rolled down the window and shouted furiously: "Yes, you finally stand on the spot!". So I did, and then he hit me ...
... I do not have any life insurance. I want all really sad when I die ...
... I do not want to vaccinate her son. My friend also recently carried her to the vaccine, and soon after that he fell out of the window ...
... My car just moved in a straight line, leading at the turn to escape route ...
... I gave back up on the highway, crashed through a fence land and crashed into a bungalow. I just could not remember where the brake pedal ...
... And then suddenly lit up Christmas tree. The fire spread to the curtains, but my husband could not extinguish it, because at that moment like a madman sought to use the apartment rules ...
... Our cars crashed into each other at the exact moment they met ...
... Bills that I get, I never once did not pay, so I do not have the money for it. I put them all in a large drum where I was at the beginning of each month, three pull with your eyes closed. These accounts do I pay immediately. You will have to wait until you are out on the winning ticket!
... Unfortunately, my father fell victim to a third party for the love of the hunt. It was taken for a wild boar and shooting ...
... My daughter sprained his leg, as these damned women can not wear normal shoes ...
... Immediately after her husband's death, I became a widow ...
... Tennis ball flew clean and elegant, batted my daughter. Unfortunately, I substitute racket head ...
... In front of me I was driving a huge truck with a trailer. The air flow was so powerful that dragged me through the intersection ...
... According to the examination the damage is estimated between 250,000 and a quarter million ...
... During the famous dance "Holladipa-Hoptsatsa" I jumped up struggling, what I am thoroughly I supported my partner. This ceiling flew towards me faster than expected ...
... In your previous letter about the next installment you were pleased to call me "Fraulein", but that in connection with my name "Heinz" could give rise to unacceptable assumptions ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting