Pro Scooter)))

Dad:
 - You want me to make you a scooter from these brusochkov?
 Son:
 - Why, Dad?
 Dad:
 - Well, like what? .. Why do we need the scooters? Are you going to ride, for example, the house ... from the kitchen to the bedroom. Then back to the kitchen. In the pantry to call again. In the bathroom there ...
 Son:
 - And why? .. I can walk.
 Dad:
 - Damn! You do not want - and say, "Fuck you in the dick, the father with his scooter! I'm from you do not need anything, and in general, I fucked black horse all your fatherly care "! Well, you are, in fact, it is now thought? Yes?
 Son:
 - No, like ...
 Dad:
 - "Like"! .. In the garden there, whore, in the garden !!! "Like"! .. The oxygen-hydrogen !!! When it seems - to be baptized! I got it? You know this wise saying, or do I have quite a moral freak ?! Well, I repeat: "Fuck you in the dick, the father with his ...»
 Son:
 - But why ?!
 Dad:
 - How to "why"? How is "why"? !!! I'll then give an eye for such an attitude to the parents, you bastard! You, probably, still do not love their homeland? Disliked. In your eyes I see bad - do not like. Exactly. Brought up my mother reptile on his neck. Your own fault. We had you still grudnikom strangle. One bastard less than it would be in the apartment!
 Son:
 - Dad ...
 Dad:
 - What are "dads"? What's "daddy" ?! I have not seen, or what? Do not recognized, right? Of course! What could we! .. Mother father will die - you and a glass of water is not promptly supplied. But what there is a glass of water! Probably, also put a pillow over the face, and a dictionary that's giving this top, so their hands are not dirty vile folder on a native! .. What? If you say - can not be put? Dictionary something! A?! Do not put? !!! And some dick then he did at home doing? !!! Not only our stuff - let's hut to the ceiling by shit every stuff !!! Dictionary !!!
 Son:
 - Hey, Dad, Jam, Make me a scooter from these brusochkov! A?..

Tags

See also

New and interesting