Communication in the framework of the project ...

Programmer - head of the department:
We can not cope with the proposed project! I repeat CAN NOT! This will require a complete change in the structure of the inheritance tree, no one in our department it does not understand. Moreover, no one in the company does not even know the language in which it was all written, so that even if someone wants to do it, he just can not. If you are interested in my opinion, our company should not have to agree to work on similar projects.

Head of Department - Project Manager:
The project will require changes in the structure of the system. At the moment we do not have staff with experience of similar work. In addition, the language we are not very familiar, so we have to organize a certain amount of training, if we take for this project. If you are interested in my opinion, we are not ready to work on projects of this kind.

Project Manager - Middle managers:
This project involves changing the structure, and we have enough experience in this field. In addition, we have in the company are not many people who are specially trained in such things. If you are interested in my opinion, we would be able to cope with this project, but it will leave us a little longer than usual.
Middle manager - a top-level manager:
This project involves the review of the structure. We have several experts who have worked in this area and several experts on language implementation. They could organize staff training. If you are interested in my opinion, we should take on this project, but we must act cautiously.
Top-level manager - manager: This project will give us the opportunity to demonstrate our ability to complete changes in the structure of the existing system. We have all the necessary skills and resources to successfully cope with the project. Some employees have already started to teach others the necessary skills informally. If you are interested in my opinion, we should not miss out on this project in any case.

Manager - client:
This is exactly the type of projects in which our company specializes. We have already completed several projects of this type for large customers. Believe me, in this area we are the most competent. If you are interested in my opinion, we can complete this project successfully and appointed you as possible.

stepanenko

Tags

See also

New and interesting