Failed suicide as interesting

This is how often the students have fun watching:
 After graduation I was an intern in the emergency room. One day in the spring brought a guy - a victim of unrequited love. I must say, in the spring of idiots just bring packs - hormones are raging. That boy something of grass, but it was evacuated. Ha, just in case its straps fastened to the bed, and I was assigned to transport him from the intensive care ward. And now I'm taking it with a dropper, and he did not calm down, yelling that to live without it will not kill you. I'm a little tired of it, and I decided to pin.
 - Oh, well, - I say - you do not want to live well, and do not, you'll be an organ donor ... and disconnected in the course of his drip. Action harmless, but the effect produces. He fell silent. I went to the elevator. Carry it can be in two ways: on top and in the basement, where the morgue. Rolls him into the elevator, I was asked to: upstairs or down? I say:
 - The morgue.
 The boy turns white and starts to mutter something about the killer doctors, you see, had seen enough movies. When we reached the bottom, he began to shout in a loud voice:
 - Save, help, kill!
 Everyone can see that a person is clearly not in itself, straps bolted to the bed, and do not pay any attention. Someone even comforting:
 - It does not hurt, patience, time and ready ...
 The boy realizes that this is a clear plot and flows into the full prostration ... When we reached the Chamber, it was scary to watch, is all white and resignation. The more he commit suicide was not trying! .. Live, probably liked it.

Sent Verunya

Tags

See also

New and interesting