Summer, Moray, vacation, eh ... =)

I live in Yessentuki. City resort, so a bunch of resorts. They were built mainly during the Soviet, so the names do not bother much. As a result, we have in addition to the sanatorium "Voronezh" and "Moscow" is the "Ukraine", "Kazakhstan" and, paradoxically, "Russia".
 Because the resort is always shy around town resort visitors from all over Russia: walk, drink vodichku in the park and so on. (Popularly called kefir).
 So, the food in the bus yesterday. Zalaziet regular yogurt with a map and a camera and asks if he will reach to the railway station. After receiving an affirmative answer, sits down and begins to survey the neighborhood.
 At the next stop includes granny cage and asks: "Before" Moscow "doedu?". After receiving an affirmative answer, Grandma sits on the rear seat, and falls asleep, the benefit of an hour later. Eyes spa guests had to be seen :)
 Now he was not up to the attractions:) But the climax was on - at the next stop comes screwy such a hard worker with a huge bag and thickly said: "Drove as" Kazakhstan "will be - say!", To which the carrier said: "I have been through" Ukraine "food", they say, you do not get there, "Well, damn, you train" Russia "Journeying? Here I am near the "Moscow" should »...
 Well, the next stop was the railway station, otherwise poor spa guests were taken to distant given by shuttle bus №9 :)

Alexander sent

Tags

See also

New and interesting