Males under windows? Just do it !!

At home I live cat. A year living and is predmetomobozhaniya wife and four daughters. Sleeps bastard only our marital bed. And yesterday I woke otoschuscheniya that someone was standing on my head and wag oret.Mgnovenny Hand of Vengeance (as far as possible in 2hours night) goals are not reached.
But it turned out that he was not yelling, and representatives of the opposite sex of the cat at the window of our second floor. The cat reacted to these songs instantly sprang to the window, and swaying rhythmically, beginning to howl. Gritting my teeth, I pretended to be a humanist and tried to sleep. I do not know what they are there just promise it, but next time I woke up from that herd of young centaurs swept the bed and my nemolodomuorganizmu. Glancing at his watch, which showed nearly 3, I heard the groans of his wife, to which the leader of the Centaurs sprang directly from the vents (1.5-2 m, 1.5 kg) and carried out into the corridor. Find out the details prevented tramping in the corridor: it returned to the centaurs.
When the cattle in the fourth (!) Reiterated the race and established itself on the window, I began to look for a weapon of the proletariat, secretly wishing that he slipped outside and killed himself. Found my heavy sneakers, I immediately threw on target. "Fool - grimly responded wife - you break a window to throw himself!" But not only that, I managed to get out the window, the cat balancing on the frame and continued to howl, "girls", managed to dodge! And my favorite sneakers flew safely to these whores.
Close to seven in the morning I heard a dream that singing in the window is in two voices. Without opening his eyes, I was looking forward to that for breakfast eat eggs and two cats. But the principle of Occam's razor to function smoothly: it is the daughter woke up for a hike in kindergarten, climbed onto the window sill and decided to help cat vego love affairs. Two corpses left for work, the daughter - in the garden, and the beast lay some sleep. All day I have spent developing a plan for revenge. Beautiful and elegant solution came late in the afternoon. All the neighbors were awakened by terrible screams of the cat in the morning and my Homeric laughter.
I just closed the outer window, and our Alain Delon, flying in the air of 1.5 meters, with all the fluff it flew. Vluchshih traditions films astion moment he hung there with a groan and fell on the windowsill.
Where he was waiting for cactuses FAVORITE WIFE previously relocated me !!!

Tags

See also

New and interesting