Dream, inspired by the flight of a bee around a pomegranate

The fact that marijuana has been legalized in part no doubt, but it is only at concerts Petrosyan. Definitely the audience before the concert slegontsa podnakurivayut, otherwise I can not explain their laughter without nakurke zasmeeshsya dick out there, I want to cry. A couple of trains before the concert and everything is normal, everything is ridiculous to the nozzle.

I think we should still fill with smoke president and the entire cabinet, that's when we will be happy. Once complete legalayz, the restructuring of agriculture - sunflower and potatoes fuck, all of the ambush hemp, hemp subsidies to the poor and pensioners, Chu valley declared reserve, condensed milk just beginning to cook with cannabis.

And how fun everything will be! There is, for example, Security Council meeting there or Duma. All, of course, killed in the trash. Speaker: - Uh ... shit ... hyhy something I tuplyu ...
Audience: - GYGYGYGY (neigh to colic, a couple of deputies of the roll on the floor).
Speaker: - Sevodnya ... Consider ... bill ... GYGYYGY. "On the benefits of anesthesia».
Audience: ahahaha ... drugs ... ... gygygy tion benefits shit ... hyhyhy (Close-up: MP comes in laughter, tears from the eyes, nose climbed zhyrnaya snot).

Or, take the TV. Razvlekatelnggoe show "Guess the grade." Leading and two members.
Moderator: - But in this shtaketine we scored something special, you try to guess?
1st uch-nick - I guess the grass etut three Napas!
2nd-uch nickname: - And I'm one!
1st - guess!
Member does Hapki juicy, long holds in itself, produces smoke and hoarse, bulging red eyes, said:
 - This is fucking Himka Galima.
Moderator: Nihuya! It Abkhazia shit!
2nd-uch nickname: gygygy. Loch shit.
The guiding: - You do not bullshit me, junkie, schya super game will be.

And imagine, go out, and there is everything, absolutely everything in hlaminu stoned!
Not something I zapizdelsya. Not everything can not be all. Drivers of public transport will not be smoking, the state will compensate them fucking pay and permission to shoot moose during mating. Gygy. And it is necessary to leave nenakurennymi militsionerof, we went to the city, took away those who struck for treason and imprisoned in trezvyak. To others not to commit adultery planted. And firefighters nakurivat not avoid.

And some retirees what happiness! Here schyas BAPCO sit at the entrance, evil fuck the world, and just know that all the bones grind. And imagine a bunch of stoned old women? Idyll shit!
 - P., something my grandfather yesterday ... gygy. Ukurilsya fuck up galyunikov in galoshes itself nastsal.
 - Vasilna you him more Chistyakov not score, bav tobbacco better.

That's it. Wow, I thought up?
Vote for me at the next election and you will schyaste! %))

rikosha

Tags

See also

New and interesting