Mouse LABORATORY

Editor's Note: The memories of the hero are given in fragmentary form, some particularly cruel experiments we decided not to publish.

Experience 13: Centrifuge

Editor's Note: Because of the memories for ethical reasons, crossed the details of the episode with explosives.

I've only been here three days, but at me already spend a bunch of experiments: fed suspicious sausage, spun in a centrifuge, again fed sausage and again spun in a centrifuge - wonder how I survived. But the guys had a lot worse than mine: Shaun of the fifth camera still can not recover, it makes artificial respiration, Dizzy from the eighty-sixth still stutters, and Tristan from the first does not eat anything except cats.
 We were told that we will help to fight disease, we can help save the lives of many people, in fact all around us solid sadists in white robes, who for the sake of the next academic titles ready to sweat to drive us into the labyrinth and twirl in a centrifuge.
 Here and now - one of them approaches me with gambling expression. Do not centrifuge !!!
 On the 12282-th turn suddenly I realize that I was beginning to like it. It turns out such interesting walls in the chamber of the centrifuge!
 I've heard that all is usually fed only after the experiment, why me - up?
Glancing heard checked the composition of sausages for MIG pilots, who must be able to have a snack right in the flight. Got it.
 Finally, I was discharged from the infernal carousel. I catch myself thinking that I do not want to leave. Here at least I will not be touched. Rvus back to the camera, but I throw up their legs, knocked to the ground and pushed into the cage hated. Holla slugger tail, but my hysteria no one is impressive.
 Dizzy still stutters. I suggested she talk less. An hour later, Dizzy thanked me, saying that almost ceased to stutter. Sean came to and immediately went out.
 Night has come. At night we usually beat the current, but this time, fortunately, did not beat shock - we blew up. People in white is called natural selection. Of course, I understand that man evolved from apes, but we - the mouse - to do with it?
 Morning came. Somehow, I'm not in a centrifuge. I gnaw the bars, trying to squeeze through a narrow opening in the fair. Scientists are watching with interest me, something is written.
 - A centrifuge wants, - said one.
 - Probably something wrong with the sausage - suggested a second.
 Idiots, what they know about the centrifuge?
 Not sleep all night, I would like once again to make a 12282 rotation.
 Happy asleep, I dreamed of a good sleep. It seemed to me that scientists once again brought me in a rotating machine.
 On the floor of the stall scribbled image apparatus, now just sit in her silhouette.
Analysts have replaced the floor. Again, I scribbled image centrifuge. They changed the floor again, but gave me a sheet of paper and ink. Once I painted them in a three-dimensional projection of the car they decided to ban the release of sausage.
 For half an hour I was washed stomach. The water inlet hose stuffed directly into the mouth.
Sadists! On the fiftieth liter I felt better.
 Centrifuge, for some reason, no longer dreaming.
 A pity I will miss her.

Oleg Kozyrev
rugag.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting