Boxer Nikolai Valuev is ready to accept the challenge Wladimir Klitschko

Ukrainian boxer Wladimir Klitschko on Saturday in Germany defended the title of world champion, IBF cruiserweight champion in the battle with the American Ray Austin. The bout ended in the second round TKO. After the fight, the winner admitted that his next target is to meet with Russian giant Nikolai Valuev, a champion of the WBA.

In turn, Valuev, who is now in Berlin, where he continues to prepare for a fight with Ruslan Chagaev of Uzbekistan, said the long-awaited proposals for a fight with Klitschko.
"I have many times asked this question, and my answer has not changed - quoted Valuev press service of the Professional Boxing Federation of Russia. - Of course, it all depends on my management, but I am ready to enter the ring against Klitschko at any time. "
Also, "Russian Giant" shared his thoughts on the fight Klitschko with Austin. "Of course, I thought he (Klitschko) favorite in the fight, - said Nikolai. - But I am disappointed with the performance of Austin. From the very first strike the gong, he made a mistake in the strengths of Klitschko. He thought that Klitschko beats just right, and this makes it a natural knockout defeat. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting