History, as a stutterer has become a scorcher

It would seem - the usual story. One carrier clipped another and hit him. Well, only a spotlight squeezed, think. If it were not for one "but." Faro crushed Mr. Valuev ...

... Silence ... drumroll ...

Nikolai Valuev in a hurry for a meeting with journalists but too late. He began his speech with an apology for the delay. Naturally, everyone became interested in the details of the accident. "I am going on Sampsonievsky avenue in the second row - says Valuev - and on the far right is racing scorcher.
He decided to overtake me and turn left. Not calculated. Hit the right headlamp ...
8 ph

I went out and said, "What are you, bro, are you?" [Here scorcher and began to stammer and grayer] Thereafter, reporters asked: "And after the brother did not numb?" Valuev laughed modestly silent. I am saying only that it was worth it to get out of the car and instantly a crowd recognized him. Traffic police arrived. Valuev told them that in a hurry for a meeting with the people and will call them later. GAI did not argue. Try to argue. The following issues were on the subject, ie, boxing, past and upcoming fights. Nearly two hours Nikolai Valuev answered all the questions, showed his championship belt, and then a very long time to solve personal issues on mobile, because in the morning he bought in gift shops for the New Year and had to take his son on the way home, and had to go the traffic police. The Word kept boxer, loaded purchases into the trunk, he went to talk with the inspectors.

via paparazzi pv

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting