Top Hollywood freaks

This is followed by Marilyn Manson ... In fact it is not so freak, but wants to appear as such ... As they say, brings the outside world into line with internal ... Only one title worth something - great and terrible, metal glam travesty of all time ...

One of the undoubted favorites of the monster parade - Jocelyn Wildenstein ... This lady was lucky enough to be the wife of the billionaire Alec Wildenstein antiques dealer. The famous "Bride of Wildenstein," as it is called, by analogy with the "Bride of Frankenstein" was once spent on cosmetic surgery $ 4 million and disfigured beyond recognition itself ... Now, just for Halloween without tears, and you can watch ...

Michael Berryman, who was born with a rare disease in which a person is left without hair, nails and teeth, thanks to its appearance made a career of an actor ... But a second plan ... But can you imagine the films "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" or "Geeks Devil" without Michael ... He is without make-up can convincingly portray mutants, aliens and monsters ...

Clint Howard. He was born in 1959 just not a very nice kid, but he became an actor and starred in such films as "Nikki, the devil, Jr.", "Nippls", "Tango and Cash", "My Name is Earl," "How the Grinch - Stole Christmas," " Austin Powers "and so on ... I receive the award MTV. Twice married, thus affirming the thesis that "looks do not matter to a man of decisive importance» ...

Shen McGowan - known singer of the Irish folk-punk band The Pogues. It is considered one of the leading Irish poets - songwriters of the past years ... By the conviction of Shane, from 14 years, he never remembers himself sober. Probably because it is difficult to look at yourself in the mirror ...

Lyle Lovett - American country singer and actor, former husband of Julia Roberts ... The history of relations Julia and Lyle quite touching. Despite the fact that they were divorced in the early '90s, among them a very cordial relationship. And this despite the fact that Lovett and Julia loved very much worried about their break ... Here's a touching nature hidden behind unpretentious appearance!

Kelis Rogers - popular American rhythm and blues singer known simply as Kelis ...

Steven Tyler - the leader of the group "Aerosmith» ...

Courtney Love - one of the most notorious figures in alternative rock, which is famous not only for their musical achievements as accompanying hype - outrageous interview stellar marriage to Kurt Cobain, the status of his widow, who illegally usurped the right to broadcast in the name of rock and roll roll revolution. ... It is so cleverly learned to sell its own myth, the illusion of importance that many really accustomed to thinking of her as the face of a whole generation ... According to some - a very ugly face ...

Donatella Versachche - talented, famous and rich, but ... alas ... scary ugly ...

Fatty Kelly Osbourne ... Her style is based on contradictions. At that time, when all lose weight to cramps in his lap, Kelly said, "I do not consider myself fat. And I can advise others to change their attitude first, and then the weight. While it may then have to change it and do not want. " While all the inhabitants of heaven in every way trying to distance itself from its addiction to drugs, Kelly did not hide the passage of 2nd year to get rid of drug addiction. Moreover, in every way advertise that her last album was written during this period ... In general, the ugly, but very sincere and natural ...

And finally, the actress Rachel Dreytch ... Her last place, but rather, it says that it does not ugly, and even quite a cutie ... and, in general, the creators of the list obviously got excited ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting