The teenager from India, whose height is 58 cm, is considered to be the smallest man in the world

14-year-old Jyoti Amge less than the average two-year child and weighs 5 kg.

She has a special form of dwarfism - achondroplasia and it will not grow a centimeter.
All items and jewelry made specifically for it. She sleeps in a tiny bed and uses special utensils and cutlery, as ordinary for her too great.
Despite this, she goes to a regular school in Nagpur (Central India), where her own small desk and chair. There it are treated like ordinary schoolgirl.

Jyoti have the same interests as those of her peers: she loves to watch DVD and beautiful outfits.
She says: "I am proud of my growth. I like that I was paying attention. I'm not afraid to be small and do not regret it. I am the same as other people. I eat like you, dream like you. I do not feel any difference. »
In the hometown of Jyoti - a mini-celebrity. People come to see her, to talk to. Some Jyoti revered as a deity.
She even released an album with her favorite Indian pop star, Mika Singh.

Her mother, 45-year-old Rania Amge, says: "When Jyoti was born, she looked like a normal child. We found out about her illness when Jyoti was five years old. We consulted with experts and they said that Jyoti will remain so forever. »
Jyoti is ambitious and hopes to someday work in Bollywood.
She says: "I would like to work in a big city such as Bombay, in the movies and see London and America.»

Her father, 52-year-old Kishan Amge, says: "I can not imagine a day without it. I am very fond of her and very proud of her. Many gurus come to see and bless her. They pray for her happiness and long life. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting