The office staff a London marketing companies yesterday were shocked unique incident. Events unfolded as follows.
IT-manager of the aforementioned Steve reported that out of the notebook Apple PowerBook one of the staff suddenly went smoke. After arriving at the scene, the smoke cleared. Managing decided to look into the incident and turned the laptop on their own to explore the bottom. After these manipulations, he again tried to turn on the computer, and then PowerBook suddenly exploded.
According to IT-management, languages bursting flame reaches a length of 1, 5-2 meters. Arrived on the scene on duty firefighter company, which has a fire extinguisher quickly extinguished the burning car. But then again, there was an explosion. Laptop remained very hot and the battery literally melted. I had to call the fire brigade.